Monday, July 26, 2010

Photography in the Past Few Weeks
























Here is a photograph a friend of mine, Alan, took of me at Alki Beach when were practicing taking portraits. Though I did not take the picture myself, I do remember militantly suggesting for Alan to take a shot as I posed as sleeping on some driftwood. Together, we created a great of example of beautiful framing.



















After a few minutes you may notice that the leaf is Africa and the trees in the back pose as South America on a world map. They fit like puzzle pieces. This was not my intention at all.

















Taken at the Seattle Art Museum, this is probably one of my favorite shots taken so far.
We have contrast, repetition, shape, rule of thirds, and most of all, Tyree's photogenia.




No comments:

Post a Comment